Our service encompasses a wealth of global network services and special features to enable your system to provide the latest in IP network technology:
International Phone Numbers
An International Phone Number is an affordable local telephone number obtainable in over 50 countries that connects directly to your home or office Netphone, regular phone or mobile phone no matter where you are worldwide.
For Overseas Family and Friends: No matter where you live, your friends and family can call your International Phone Number in their home town at the cost of a local call and talk as long as they wish with no toll charges!
A Local Business Presence on a Global Scale: With an International Phone Number a local office telephone number can be created in any city or country where you wish to do business. Your staff and customers in that city can contact you any time for the cost of a local call!
Get Connected Now - Click Here
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a corporate or a small business, if you are planning to offer a comprehensive service you may need a PABX system to manage your calls. If your business generates enough call volume to require a PABX system, the original equipment cost and on-going toll call charges can be very expensive. For multiple offices, these costs can actually become prohibitive.
With our Global PABX service, there is no switching equipment to purchase or install in your office. Our fully redundant fibre optically connected servers will receive and divert all your incoming calls to any individual or office location in the world at drastically reduced toll charges.
Web Call Back
When you are away from the office and need to make long distance calls you only need to access an internet connection (even from a internet cafe). You simply login to the "Web Call back" link, enter your Netphone account details, your current location phone number (even your mobile), then enter in your calling destination. The Web Call Back service will call you at your current location and then connect you to your calling destination. The call is charged back to your Netphone account at our reduced VoIP calling rates.
Add IP Lines To Your Existing Phone System
If your organization already has a PABX (automated telephone system) then you can add VoIP to your system very economically and without any significant hardware changes or staff retraining. All long distance calls can then be sent through the VoIP system with savings of up to 90% on your current phone charges.
Voice Roaming Service (ANI)
The Automatic Number Identification (ANI) Service allows you to make a call on your Netphone account from any regular phone or Cell phone. Just dial a local "ANI Access Number". This number is just a regular number that can be dialled from any phone. The ANI system identifies your call by your Caller ID. The system then searches its database to determine the Netphone account that the call should be billed to. with savings up to 90% over standard telecom rates. We have over 50 Countries available.....
Local Access Numbers
The local access numbers gives you a second dial tone to which you can enter any 7 digit netphone number on our network to call from a regular PSTN line to a Netphone user.
Every Netphone on our large worldwide Network can make free calls to another Netphone no matter where the phone is located.
Reduce Call Costs
Our VoIP network can save you money simply by using our network to make your calls you can save up to 90% on regular call costs. No monthly fees or hidden charges.
Follow Me - Cell Phone Roaming
Forget huge cell phone roaming charges when you travel. The "Follow Me" Service enables you to take your cell-phone overseas and divert all your incoming calls over the Netphone Network! No more huge cell phone bills for incoming calls!
Conference calling allows multiple Netphone users and well as regular phone users into our conference centre. You can setup the conference room and invite users to log into the meeting, you can even call from this room to bring in other users.
Every Netphone has a call forwarding feature. When you are not online, the incoming call can be forwarding to a regular telephone number of your choice.
Call Transfer allows you to transfer an answered call to another phone number!
Every Netphone has the voice mail feature, when you are unavailable you can have your calls sent to a voice mail for retrieval at a later time.
Every Netphone that is connected to our Global PABX as an extension can have voice email , when you are unavailable your caller will be sent to an automotive voice recording to prompt them to leave a voice message which is then sent to your email as a voice file.
Voice Roaming or ANI (Automatic Number Identification)
The Automatic Number Identification (ANI) Service allows you to make a call on your Netphone account from any regular phone or Cell phone. Just dial a local "ANI Access Number". This number is just a regular number that can be dialled from any phone. The ANI system identifies your call by your Caller ID. The system then searches its database to determine the Netphone account that the call should be billed to.
The following example explains the use of the ANI system:
- John Smith is a Netphone User. John wishes to be able to use his Netphone account to make cheap calls from his Mobile Phone.
- John goes into his "My Account" interface and registers his mobile phone # 041 123456 as one of the numbers he will be using on the ANI system.
- John has been told that the Public ANI Access number in Australia is 02/9575 4810. He programs this "Access number" into his Mobile phone.
- John now calls the ANI number from his mobile. The ANI system receives John's call and automatically detects that the incoming call us from 041123456. (John's mobile)
- The ANI system looks in its database and determines that the mobile phone number 041 123456 has been registered in the system as belonging to John Smith and so all call charges should go on John's Netphone account.
- Now that the system has determined that the incoming caller is John Smith it gives John a dial tone to allow him to make calls anywhere in the world. In the above example John simply pays for the local call charge from his mobile to the ANI Access number. Once he has called the ANI access number all long distance charges are billed onto his Netphone account at regular Netphone calling rates. Calls to Netphones can be dialled free of charge as usual.
Please see the "Feature" section of your online "My Account" interface and you will see the area to register the phone numbers that you plan to call the ANI number from. You may register multiple numbers - for example your mobile number, your home number and your business number.
ANI numbers will soon be available all over the world. Whenever you travel to a country with an ANI number you can just call the local ANI from any registered regular phone and place a call on the Netphone network.
Forget huge cell phone roaming charges when you travel. The "Follow Me" Service enables you to take your cell-phone overseas and divert all your incoming calls over the Netphone Network! No more huge cell phone bills for incoming calls!!
There are four easy steps which enable you to divert all your incoming calls over the Netphone network to your mobile:
- Sign Up for a "International Phone Number" within your city. An "International Phone Number" is just a regular number that gets linked to your Netphone account.
- Before you leave for overseas just divert your mobile to your International Phone Number.
- When you arrive at your destination purchase a local "SIM" card at the airport and insert it into your mobile. The new SIM card will give you a new overseas (local) mobile number.
- When you reach your hotel go online to the "My Account" interface and "Call Forward" your Netphone to your new local mobile number. All incoming calls to your mobile are now diverted over the internet and charged to your Netphone account!
Note: Even if you are not overseas people can call you on your International Phone Number and your Netphone will ring. You can obtain International Phone Numbers in over 30 countries and no incoming call charges apply when somebody calls you!
© Copyright ITtelenet 2008
UK: (020) 3318 1922|
USA: +1 (310) 526 6906
Canada: (519) 957 2717|
Australia: 1 800 005375
New Zealand: 0508 111 888|
China: (10) 5147 5648